Thursday, May 21, 2009

Exciting changes coming soon!


Budget Girl has been under the weather all day, so I have no detailed budgety items to pass along this evening.

However, I thought it would be a good time to let you know that this blog is moving to its very own website in about a week. It'll be easy to find, and I'll post a permanent link here to make sure you can find your way there.

The new, improved site will be expanded, with posts divided by topic; you'll have a weekly newsletter subscription option as well, and a new link for up-to-the-minute Twitter posts--all geared toward keeping you informed on all the best budget fashion and lifestyle info out there. I'm very excited about what's on the way, and hope you'll enjoy it as much as I am as I put the finishing touches on the new site.

Over the next few days, I'll be posting some look-for-less features on great summer ensembles, so be sure to check back daily!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited about your new digs!
    You won't believe this.
    I was just reading about doing Twitter today and am going to figure it out in a minute and set up and account.
    Here's what I'm noticing.
    Why use my own brain when I can use yours! Ha.
    All the success in the world to you, Budge Girl!
    me*******

    ReplyDelete